Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Schneider Electric Thailand Website×
The following are helpful guidelines to optimize the memory usage of Vijeo Designer project.
1. Delete unused variables
2. Use indirect addresses and delete duplicate panels or popup window panels
3. Reduce the size of large bitmaps
4. Use the exact same image object for bitmaps
5. Use Text Block Display for large text files
6. Reduce the number of alarms stored in memory
7. Optimize memory usage in scripts
8. Reduce the color depth of bitmaps
Sign up for all the latest solutions, offers and best practices straight to your inbox.
We are excited that you have joined the group. You will receive your welcome email soon describing the program and what to expect in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy!