Terms and conditions for project participation
- This project welcomes those who are interested in the project i.e. engineers, designers, power unit makers, network administrators, IT administrators, factory supervisors, distributors and business partners. (Students excluded.*)
- The project submitted must contain innovative ideas involving the application of technology to support energy management and be under the concept of ‘40 Year for 4.0 Life’. There are four main categories: Residential, Buildings and City, Industry and IT.
- All presentations must be in the Thai language; applications can be submitted through the website in the first round and through online channels in the final round.
- Every single submitted project, Schneider Electric will provide 10 Mobiya Portable Solar Lamp on top to a community that doesn't have access to energy. Schneider Electric will offer 400 solar lamps at max.
- Applicants can submit no more than two projects per person, however, the company reserves the right to provide only one solar lamp per applicant. The project submitted must be presented following the conditions specified by the company.
- Winners will visit France for five days, three nights, two seats per category only.
- The company reserves the right to consider only projects that wholly follow the terms and conditions.
- The company reserves the right to publish all projects submitted for public relations via the media without any compensation to the owners of the projects.
- The company reserves the right to change the terms and prizes without prior notice.
- The winning applicants will pay withholding tax of 5% of the total value of the prizes received.
- If the winners are unable to collect the prize(s) within 15 days from the day the company makes contact, or if for any other reason the winners cannot be contacted within 15 days, the recipients are deemed to be waiving their claim to the prize(s) in all cases and the company reserves the rights to any subsequent claim.
- If a winner is unable to collect the prize(s) or fails to abide by the terms of the project competition, they are deemed to be waiving their claim to the prize(s) and the winning prize will immediately go to the runner-up. The company shall not be accountable for any responsibility if winners are unable to collect the prize(s) or fail to abide by the terms of the project competition. The prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
- The judges’ decision is final.
*There is a ‘Go Green in the City’ project that welcomes student applicants. Please visit gogreeninthecity.com
for further details.