IP20 optimum modular I/O system, for simple machines (up to 248 I/Os)
Simply optimum !
Optimum solution for cost, function, size and simplicity challenges
- 3 communication base modules: CANopen, Modbus and Ethernet, each with directly integrated 20 I/Os
- expandable using 8 to 32- channel I/O modules (up to 264 channels)
- a wide range of I/O expansions (common to Twido programmable controllers, Modicon M238 logic controllers, Magelis XBTGC HMI controllers) for minimising the number of references
- ideal compactness: 20 I/Os within a width of 55mm, including bus connection
- sensor /actuator connections using removable screw terminals
- direct mounting on DIN rail
Save engineering time
- Fully integrated in SoMachine software (software suite for Modicon M238 / Magelis XBTGC / Altivar IMC…)
- Integrated in TwidoSuite (software for Twido)
The Modicon OTB (IP20) I/O system enhances the “Flexible Machine Control” concept.
- 1 software environment - SoMachine
- Among the multiple control platforms, it’s the best companion for:
> Logic controllers Modicon M238
> HMI controllers Magelis XBTGC
> Drive controllers Altivar IMC…
This solution also integrates perfectly into Twido automation platforms.
Designed for simple and compact machines, this economic modular IO system enables the creation of separate groups of industrial I/Os, each positioned as near to the machine as possible, managed by a master controller (PLC, HMI or variable speed drive) via a fieldbus or communication network. Simple to select and install, Modicon OTB modular IO system reduces your cabling costs.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ