Rolling on Floor Metal-Enclosed Cubicle
A rolling on floor metal-enclosed switchboard
FeaturesNEX RoF(RoNEX) is a modular type tested switchboard, designed to meet local requirements and local standards, equipped the LF SF6 circuit breaker and the EVOLIS vacuum circuit-breaker.
- Technology: SF6 / Vacuum
- Standard: IEC
- Rated voltage: 17.5kV
- Busbar system: Single
- Rated current busbar: 2500A
- Rated peak withstand current: 40kA
- Internal Arc Classification SF6 technology: AFLR 25kA/0.5s - AFLR 31.5kA/0.5s
- Internal Arc Classification vacuum technology: AFLR 25kA/0.5s - 31.5kA/0.2s
- Loss of service continuity: LSC 2B
- Partition class: PM
Commercialised in Egypt and North Africa under the name of RoNEX
An optimised metal-enclosed switchboard
- NexRoF (RoNEX) design takes into account a chain of values needed for continuity of service, simple installation and maintenance, and personnel safety.
- NexRoF (RoNEX) is based on a rolling on floor modular cubicle structure, designed to meet local requirements and local standards.
ApplicationsNEX Rof (RoNEX) is present on all electrical distribution markets
- Energy: Power generation and distribution, energy metering
- Infrastructure: hospital, hotels, water treatment
- Industries: automobile, food & beverage
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ