Polycarbonate industrial boxes
- Watertightness: IP 66, NEMA 4-4X
- Polyurethane gasket put down on the lid.
- Double electrical insulation, Type II.
- Usage temperature: -25 up to +80°C
- Glow wire resistance: 960°C
- External mechanical resistance: IK 08,
- Rounded design intended to increase robustness.
- 20 dimensions from 74x74 to 341x291mm (exterior)^
- 2 types of covers:
- Clear transparent (from 138x93mm)
- Several heights for covers:
- Low covers: 10 and 20 mm
- High covers: 40, 60 and 80 mm
- 36 models in total.
- Equipment: Hinges, fixing lugs, cable entries, DIN rails, mounting plates, stand-offs and spacers, terminal boards, anti-condensation valve, coupling kit, shaped screws, quick opening handles.
- Look: Grey colour, RAL 7035.
- Certifications: TÜV, SEMKO, DEMKO, UL.
BenefitsMultifunction industrial boxes!
- Certification according to UL 508A.
- High robustness: IK08.
- High watertightness: IP 66.
- Three ways to hang the box on its support.
- Several cover depths.
- Many models suitable together.
- Cover locked by 4 plastic captive screws with coarse thread outside the sealed area
- Many fixing studs in box cover and body.
- A wide range of accessories.
- Easy machining and customisation.
- Protection of small size components, requiring little intervention or maintenance.
- All-purpose applications, junction boxes, protection of electronic cards, in any kind of environment. Applications requiring protection against any kind of dust or against liquid projections similar to heavy seas.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ