Cable management accessories / Telequick System
Spacial FlexiCable (New):
An innovative cable entry plate . There is no need to marking out, cutting or drilling cable gland plates. No specific tools are required! Spacial FlexiCable is the solution for simple and fast cable entrance with an exclusive and patented technology.
> Discover more about Spacial FlexiCable : watch the presentation video
Cable Management accessories:
- Cable entries & cable glands
- Cable ties & cable fixing profiles
- Cable ducting :
- Cable ducts
- Cable tubes
- Cable rails
With the Telequick cable management system the cabling process is faster and easier to be done. Components:
- Special blue cable ducts
- Quick fixing brackets for cable ducts
- Dedicated insulated screws
- Corrugated tubes
> Watch the Telequick System video
- Direct mounting on S3D cabinets
- No more need for marking out, cutting or drilling cable gland plates
- No specific tools required for installation
- Add and change cables in an instant
- Membrane material electrically insulated. HCE (Heat Curable Elastomer)
- Water tightness: IP 55.
- Resistance to mechanical impact: IK 08.
- Fire resistance (650 °C) and halogen free.
- Cable diameter: from 10 to 26 mm.
- Corrosion resistance: following IEC 62208 outdoor test.
- Exclusive and patented technology!
Large range of accessories developed to facility the cable fixing and distribution.Suitable for every product ranges.Time saving due to pre-cuts and fixing system
- Easy and fast layout modification at any time
- Insulation guarantee
- Professional results
- Facilitates the product maintenance to the End User
All Universal enclosures ranges.
Spacial FlexiCable (New)
Suitable with S3D and CRNG cabinets.
Control gears and switch gears
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ