Acti 9 STI
Acti 9 STI is a range of fuse-carriers disconnectors for applications requiring high breaking capacity
- Acti9 STI isolatable fuse-carriers provide overload and short-circuit protection.
- They are used for industrial applications requiring a high breaking capacity.
- They perform the disconnector function and must not be used as switches (Utilization category: AC-20).
- They can be equipped with an indicator light indicating blowing of the fuse cartridge.
- They meet IEC/EN 60947-3 standard requirements.
- Disconnection of all poles is guaranteed for the 2P, 3P, and 3P+N versions during factory assembly.
- STI can use both gG and aM fuse cartridges without striker
- gG fuses: used to provide both overload and short-circuit protection
- aM fuses: used to provide only short-circuit protection of loads with high peak current such as motors, transformers primaries, etc.)
- Available in both 8.5 x 31.5 mm and 10.3 x 38 mm diameters
- Fuse cartridges meet IEC/EN 60269-1/2 (NFC 60-200).
- Comb busbar:
- used to quickly bridge several STI of the same kind.
- Busbar connectors:
- Used to supply the busbar
- For 25 mm2 cable
- 230 V neon indicator light
- Indicates fuse blowing (off in normal operation and lit red after fuse blowing).
- 400 V maxi.
- Padlocking device
- Locks the toggle in the "open" or "closed" position. Used with an 8 mm max. diameter padlock (not supplied).
- Clip-on markers (C60 type): used to identify:
- either on the front face of the device or on the downstream terminals.
- captive fuse cartridge compartment makes it impossible to lose fuse cartridge
- additional compartment for replacement fuse cartridge
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ