InRow Chilled Water
Close-coupled, chilled water cooling for medium to large data centers
The predictable solution for an unpredictable environment.
FeaturesExplore InRow RC600 in 3D animation.
The InRow Chilled Water family closely couples the cooling with the heat source, improving predictability and efficiency. Intelligent controls actively adjust to match the load, addressing the dynamic demands of today's IT environments. Available in various configurations, these units meet the diverse requirements for data center cooling. IT operators looking to improve efficiency or deploy higher density equipment will benefit from the modular design of the InRow Chilled Water products
- Active response controls - Monitors and actively adjusts cooling capacity to ensure proper server inlet temperatures. Through the microprocessor controller, visibility into the operation and health of the unit is provided.
- Dual A-B Power Inputs - Draws power from the UPS for power protection with dual feeds for redundancy.
- Predictable cooling - Placing the unit in the row of racks moves the source of cooling closer to the heat load. This eliminates air mixing and provides a predictable cooling architecture.
- Rack inlet control - Rack inlet control guarantees inlet temperature to IT equipment.
- Top and bottom chilled water connections - Allows chilled water to be connected from the top, if routing from overhead, or bottom, if on a raised floor.
- Building management system integration - Send alarms and data points allowing you to manage critical building infrastructure from a single system.
- Microprocessor controller - Provides proactive control and real-time monitoring via a four line, eighty character, alphanumeric display.
- Real-Time Capacity Monitoring - Real-time display of current and available cooling.
- Casters - Provides flexibility to move the unit to wherever cooling is required.
- Modular design - Modular design provides scalable solutions to add cooling as demand increases.
- Scaleable densities - Allows for higher densities to be achieved by integrating containment with room, row and rack cooling system architectures.
Total Cost of Ownership
- Row-based architecture - Captures hot exhaust air directly from the IT equipment, thereby increasing the unit's sensible cooling capacity over traditional cooling architectures.
- Variable speed fans - Variable speed fans reduce energy consumption during off-peak cooling periods.
- Easy service access - Allows for all serviceable components to be replaced/maintained by easily accessible panels/doors.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ