Harmony XALD, XALK
Plastic control stations for use with Harmony XB5 range Ø 22 mm control and signaling units
The Harmony XALD and XALK control stations are ideally suited for industrial, buildings, and infrastructure applications. They are compatible with the Harmony XB5 range of control and signaling units, providing a wide choice of circular and square heads.
The range includes:
- Complete stations fitted with one, two, or three Harmony XB5 range Ø 22 mm plastic push buttons, switches, and pilot lights
- Complete stations for emergency stop function with a single mushroom head
- Empty stations for customer assembly
- Conformity with IEC, UL, CSA standards, as well as CE marking
- IP 66 and NEMA 4 dust and damp proofing
- “Protected LED” illuminated lens units
- Low-load electrical contact
- Screw clamp connection, or pins for printed circuit board connection
- Empty enclosures with one, two, or three cutouts to accommodate customer assembly of Harmony XB5 units
- Single-brand solution using Harmony control stations, control units, and signaling units simplifies your choices
- Two form factors of control stations maximize flexibility:
- Complete control stations with ready-to-use buttons
- Empty control stations accommodate customer assembly
- Wide offer of push buttons and accessories for commonly encountered functions
- Good resistance to chemical agents, available with electrical double insulation.
- Industry : simple and mass production machines. textiles, packaging, handling, etc.
- Buildings and infrastructure: small lifting systems, control of garage doors, rolling shutters, smoke extraction vents, etc.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ