As a facility owner you are responsible for the safety of your site, for both employees and contractors. You need a comprehensive approach to the policies and practices around your company's electrical safety.
Schneider Electric provides strategies and solutions that will help you mitigate hazards caused by arc flash, ensuring higher safety for your operation. This includes arc flash analysis, safety training, equipment upgrades, monitoring systems, and arc flash-resistant power systems.
- Electrical hazards are a significant safety and financial risk for electrical workers and their employers.
- While the threat of shock and electrocution has long been recognized, arc flash and arc blast hazards have only fairly recently been incorporated into electrical safety standards
- Schneider Electric is a recognized leader in promoting electrical workplace safety and in helping companies comply with the requirements of local safety standards.
- We provide a variety of arc flash mitigation solutions and services for any brand of electrical equipment.
- For more than 100 years, Schneider Electric has been a market-leading manufacturer of electrical distribution equipment, circuit protection, power equipment, systems and services.
Improved equipment productivity.