ex Osicoder Optical rotary encoders for all counting, position and speed information requirements
- Calculation of position and/or speed by counting pulses per revolution,
- Parameterable version (resolution 256 to 80 000 points).
- Reading position within a revolution
- Reading position within a revolution and indication of the number of revolutions
- Reading position and speed with CANopen or PROFIBUS-DP communication interface
- Reliability provided by in-line (3 heads) differential optical reading, high tolerance to: the accumulation of dirt, temperature and ageing.
- 3 housing diameters: 40, 58 and 90 mm
- 2 shaft types: modular solid or through shafts using reduction collars
- All resolutions: from 100 to 80 000 points
- Housing diameter: 58 mm
- 2 shaft types: modular solid or hollow shafts using reduction collars
- Resolution: 8192 points /4096 turns
- Integration in the SyCon software environment.
A range of innovative rotary encoders opened to field BUS and greatly simplify resolution parameter-setting.
- Packaging, cutting machines, robots, cranes, materials handling, automatic dispensers, printing shops, continuous processes, conveyor systems, etc.