Preferred Implementations for water treatment and pumping
Pre-defined architectures to meet automation needs
คุณสมบัติเด่นWaste water treatment plants:
- for 5,000 inhabitants
- for 50,000 inhabitants
- for 200,000 inhabitants
- for 1,000,000 inhabitants or more.
Drinking water treatment plants:
- 2,000 m3/ day
- 20,000 m3/ day
- 100,000 m3/ day
- > 500,000 m3/ day.
- pumping stations
- lifting stations
- booster stations.
- co-ordination of several treatment plants
- co-ordination of several remote sites.
จุดเด่นPreferred Implementations for the water industry represent predefined solutions for the most common and the most relevant automation architectures found in the water industry. They are tested, validated, and documented, giving you a fast and simple way design and commission your installations.
Each implementation can be used "as is" or modified to meet the needs and requirements of a wide variety of installations, providing users with:
- time savings at the design stage
- time savings at the commissioning stage
- assured quality
- easy maintenance and upgrades
- minimized training.
- Wastewater treatment plants
- Drinking water treatment plants
- Remote water management sites
- Multi-site water management