Multifunction Line Terminal Protection and Control Device for Auto reclose and Check Synchronism
Easergy MiCOM P841 is a multifunctional line terminal IED for control and back-up protection in transmission and sub-transmission feeder bays. Models available: MiCOM P841
- Easergy MiCOM P841 Model A for Single Breaker Applications with 16 Inputs and 14 Outputs
- Easergy MiCOM P841 Model B for Two Breaker Applications with 24 Inputs and 32 Outputs
Single or Three-phase auto-reclosing applications
Easergy MiCOM P841 Model A can be applied as a stand-alone solution for Auto-reclose and Check synch functionality for feeders controlled by a single circuit breaker.
Easergy MiCOM P841 Model B can be applied as a stand-alone solution for Auto-reclose and Check synch functionality for Dual circuit breakers applications such as ring bus/mesh corner formations and the breaker-and-a-half configurations.
Latest communication protocols & Ethernet Redundancy (coming soon, please contact your local representative for model availability)
- Fully Equipped with the latest communications protocols (IEC61850 Ed1 & Ed2 available in the same device, selection by setting).
- Maximum availability and reliability of Ethernet communications thanks to the implementation of PRP/HSR standard redundancy protocols with an instantaneous recovery time (0 ms) in case of network failure.
- Dual IP address allows the device to be connected to 2 independent communication networks (e.g, SCADA system network & Maintenance network)
- Universal IRIG-B input (automatically detects modulated or unmodulated signal)
Major enhancement to Cybersecurity (please contact your local representative for model availability)
Operational & Cyber Security, compliant to IEC 62351, helps protect installations with security based on embedded features such as Role Based Access Control (RBAC), Port Hardening, Security Logs and Access Traceability. The IED by default includes RBAC with different users defined and a Security Administrator.
Standard Manufacturers Warranty: 2 years
Extended Warranty: Up to 10 years (product registration required)
- The logic capabilities of the Easergy MiCOM P841 products are extremely versatile, for instance managing leader-follower reclosing schemes in case of dual breaker applications.
- Transmission-class circuit breaker failure protection for one or two breakers. The breaker failure protection may be initiated from internal protection within the P841, and also from external devices.
- Single pole and three-pole breaker operation is supported, with independent supervision & condition monitoring statistics for each pole
- Trip circuit supervision, control, and interlocking schemes can be designed in graphical support software.
- Multiple protection elements are provided, such as directional overcurrent, earth fault, voltage and frequency. This allows P841 to be deployed as a back-up IED in transmission applications, or as the Main 2 protection solution for sub-transmission systems.