Medium voltage variable speed drive from 315 to 16,200KVA
Clean and compact MV variable speed drive
Thanks to a multi-level technology and advanced level of equipments as standard , the Altivar 1200 is an innovative and compact Medium Voltage drive designed to enhance electrical distribution, motor control, control systems in industrial and utility applications.
Improved technology for better results
- All-in-one cabinet for reduced installation costs and quick commissioning
- Fully equipped drive for increased effectiveness
- Simple and proven design to avoid motor disturbance
- Efficient cooling system for increased energy savings
- Improved OPEX and CAPEX through seamless integration with motor and line supply
Compact design and enhanced safety
- Compliance with major international standards: IEC, IEEE 519-1992
- Robust IP31 enclosure (IP41 & 42 as options)
- Smaller footprint thanks a Control and transformer combined cabinet
- Well equipped for safer operation ( interlock, UPS, Light system, Security screw, handlelock)
- Optimized modular architecture
Advanced, motor-friendly topology
- Harmonics-free input current with high power factor (harmonics THDI<3% (input and output)
- Multi-level topology featuring a 18-54 pulse diode rectifier and a low-voltage IGBT with a proven performance record in a wide range of applications
- Easy-to-use 10-inch colour LCD touch-screen with the results at your fingertips.
- Multiple languages
Efficient cooling system
- Innovative transformer design with no need for additional bottom blowers.
- No additional fans needed inside the cabinet.
- Up to 0.3% total drive efficiency
Enjoy the benefits of cutting-edge technology:
- Easy integration into existing or new installations high reliability and performance
- Reduced energy consumption
- Lower maintenance costs
- Complete range of services
- Optimized return on investment
Mining, Minerals and Metals: fans and conveyors
Oil and Gas: fans, air compressors, pumps
Power: fans, pumps
Water and watewater : pumps
Altivar 1200 is open to most networks and easy to integrate into any medium or low-voltage architecture for added performance and control of your applications.