MGE Galaxy PW
150-225kVA robust 3 phase power protection uninterruptible power supplies designed to meet a wide range of requirements from medium data centers to industrial and facilities applications
Time Tested Reliability
คุณสมบัติเด่นMGE Galaxy PW uninterruptible power supplies offer traditional 3 phase power protection with the reliability of the MGE product family. Ideal for small to medium data centers, facilities and transportation, the MGE Galaxy PW offers on-line double conversion technology for true isolation between input and output. Availability is achieved through zero transfer time for critical loads. Manageability is achieved with the Network Management Card that provides remote monitoring and management. Serviceability is greatly enhanced by front panel access and includes start-up and standard on-site warranty services. All of these features make the MGE Galaxy PW the easiest of the uninterruptible power supplies in its class to manage and maintain
- Dual mains input - Increases availability by allowing the UPS to be connected to two separate power sources.
- Frequency and voltage regulation - Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Generator compatible - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Parallel-capacity capable - Increases total power capacity by using multiple uninterruptible power supplies simultaneously.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging - Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- LCD graphics display - Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
- LED status indicators - Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Network management capability - Full-featured network management interfaces that provide standards-based management via Web, SNMP, and Telnet.
- 7x24 telephone technical support - Our experienced technical support engineers are available to answer your questions, giving you peace of mind knowing the help you need is there when you need it.
- Front-access servicing - Simplifies installation and UPS maintenance while minimizing space requirements.
- Multiple levels of service - With the option of packages or individual service components, our services are structured to allow you to pick and choose what you would like APC to do for you.